Cinnamon Ice Cream recipe
- 4 cups of medium cream.
- 1 cinnamon stick.
- 5 medium egg yolks.
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar.
Cinnamon Ice Cream recipe Preparation Instructions:
- In a double boiler, scald the cream with the cinnamon stick.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar, slowly beat into the cream and cook stirring constantly until thick. Discard the cinnamon stick.
- Remove from heat, cool, chill and freeze in ice cream maker as directed in the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Back to the Ice Cream Recipes home page.