Orange Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons of frozen orange juice concentrate.
- ¾ cup of sugar.
- 1 cup of milk.
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest.
- 1 cup of heavy cream.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- 1 tablespoon of Grand Marnier liqueur.
- Mint, to garnish.
- Candied orange zest, to garnish.
Orange Ice Cream Recipe Preparation Instructions:
- In a large bowl, combine the frozen orange juice concentrate, sugar, milk and orange zest.
- In another bowl whip the cream and vanilla to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold whipped cream into orange mixture to combine.
- Pour into a loaf pan and freeze overnight.
- Scoop into dishes and drizzle with Grand Marnier liqueur.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and candied orange zest.