Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 medium egg yolks.
- ½ cup of honey.
- 1 cup of milk.
- 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
- Vanilla extract, to taste.
- 1 ½ cups of whipping cream.
- Melted chocolate, to garnish.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe Preparation Instructions:
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and honey until smooth and creamy.
- In a stainless steel bowl or top of a double boiler, set over a pan of boiling water, heat milk.
- Reduce heat until water simmers.
- Stir in the egg mixture; beat thoroughly.
- Stir slowly until custard slightly thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the peanut butter and beat until cool.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the cream and custard into ice cream canister.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Garnish with melted chocolate and serve.